Checkpoint 2 was Wednesday. I only had 2 active students who didn't make checkpoint 1 and one of those missed checkpoint 2 also. He did, however, manage to post all of his contributions a day late, so he will get some points.
Overall, I'm happy with how the wiki looks. Will there be changes next time I do this? Absolutely...what are they? That is yet to be clearly spelled out!
I'll be grading their wiki contributions this weekend...that should help clarify any upcoming changes to be made in this assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds like progress is going well.
You are making awesom progress, Mary. And your wiki project sounds really interesting. How are your students liking it?
I think the students liked it. I'm going to give them a survey to get their perspective.
I've started grading them using the rubric I created. The rubric is making the grading easier, but it's a little challenging to sift through all the posts and separate by individual student...I should be done grading in the next few days.
Dear Mary,
I was happy to read of the amount of participation you received. The wiki was probably a huge departure from the norm of math instruction they had previously experienced. Please let us know the results of the survey. Joy
Sounds like your project is going well, that's awesome! Even though I'm not doing the same project it's neat to check around and see what everyone else is doing :)
Post a Comment